Branch Panel AC Power Line Protection
with Enhanced Power/Energy Metering
The 120LS Executive Series provides 120,000A of rugged surge protection at a branch service panel along with new onboard, revenue-grade power and energy meter. Each phase is guarded by three redundant protection paths – reassuring when sensitive equipment’s continuous operation is at stake. Twenty-year, no-nonsense warranty (five-year warranty on power meter); free protection modules for life. Series features mix-and-match options for a customized protector at stock prices.
- 120LS: I peak=120,000A/Phase (8 x 20μs waveform)
- Revenue-grade power and energy meter
- UL Listed 1449 4th Ed., NEMA LS1-1992
- Three times redundant protection paths per phase
- Employs new 40kA high headroom varistors with built-in high-speed thermal disconnect and dedicated cartridge fuse per surge path
- Solid copper bus bar construction
- Field-replaceable modules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Continuously monitored protection circuits
- Internal and external status indicators
- Upgraded Front Panel with Surge Event Counter, beeper and status relay (1 form C contacts)
- NEMA 1, Powder Coated Steel Enclosure
20 Year No-Nonsense Warranty.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ON METER.
Lifetime on Replaceable Modules.
Popular Applications Include:
- Monitor power and energy use of an entire facility or of a single piece of equipment.
- Monitoring system voltage and current (up to 32,000A) as well as other parameters.
- Ensuring accuracy in utility billing and crediting by allowing users to compare kilowatt-hours.
- Alerting users if a predetermined energy use or electrical parameter is outside of the user’s acceptable region.
- Energy monitoring in building automation systems.
- Energy Management – track where and when energy is used in an industrial plant or building.
- Cost allocation (how much does a particular process or equipment cost to run?)
- Industrial Monitoring – track usage of assembly lines or equipment/processes.
- Commercial submetering.
- Renewable energy – monitors power exported to grid from the renewable energy source and power imported from grid.