100ka & 200KA/PHASE SURGE PROTECTION
IEC-61643-11 TYPE 2 TESTED (200kA models)
The new SE series provides high current, industrial grade protection in a rugged, yet compact powder coated, steel enclosure. This ultra small series comes standard with the latest thermally protected protection components which are able to divert high repetitive surge currents. All components are monitored by a comprehensive LED status display. This line is compliant to stringent international surge testing standards.
Comes with our 20-year “No Nonsense” warranty.
• High repetitive surge current capacity
• Redundant - multiple fused surge pathsper phase/line
• IEEE CAT C/B/A all built into one unit; ; equivalent to IEC Type I, II, III
• Thermally-protected, high capacity varistors with individual status monitoring
• 10 gauge, 1m leads are standard
• Space saving, powder coated steel enclosure • LED status display
• Relay for remote monitoring
• Comprehensive LED display
• DIN rail mount
• Neutral-Ground voltage LED (models with beeper/relay only)
• 10/350μs option: UP < 2.0 kV with a 12.5kA (10/350) impuls